I'm installing quantconnect using the devcontainer option that includes all of the quantconnect platform source code, because I want to be able to debug my code and have the debugger step into the platform code.

I have used the lean CLI + the local platform, and the cloud platform before. I'm wondering about how to setup a workflow / what it normally looks like. I'm not sure if there is a way to make my algorithms compatible with all three platforms. Whether running them using the lean cli + local platform, the cloud platform, or the actual lean codebase devcontainer. The main lean github repo mentions local+cloud hybrid workflows and just points to using the CLI, seemingly suggesting if you want to do a hybrid local/cloud workflow, you should use the only use the lean CLI and not the lean devcontainer.

I see a bunch of algorithm files in the Algorithm.CSharp directory in the LEAN devcontainer. They are just a bunch of single .cs files. They don't seem to follow the organization that the lean CLI used. The lean CLI had each algorithm in it's own directory. Each of these directories was called a "project". They had their own .csproj files and auto generated solution files. Also, there was a project directory called "Library" which other algorithms could import from. I could then use "lean cloud push" to push these projects to the cloud. Then I could run these algorithms in live trading.