I'm a prop trader in US CME & ICE futures that would like to deploy scalping strategies hosted on your servers to a broker that offers day trading margin. Your integration with Interactive Brokers is outstanding and if I had a bazillion dollars I would love to trade futures with them. However, they require approx $17,500 initial margin to trade a single NQ contract whereas AMP Futures, NinjaTrader/Tradovate Brokerage, TastyTrade, and many others, all require only $1,000 per NQ contract.  Would it be possible to integrate with a US based brokerage who offers low initial day trade margin? I'm aware AMP & Ninja both have stable APIs that are accessible to approved clients with funded accounts by request. There are a lot of futures prop traders searching for a solution like QC that integrates with one (or several) of these brokers... it would be a game-changer for "locals" at CME.

Additionally, I have a question about your co-location. I see you have NY7 currently... I'm a little concerned about the geopolitical backdrop and am a tad worried about tech infrastructure in major metro areas being a target. Are your servers also backed up elsewhere? Preferably somewhere in the middle of nowhere (i.e. South Dakota)? It's just that... if NY7 goes down there are going to be a lot of traders & algos stuck in trades. Are your servers geographically diversified and able to maintain a connection outside of NY7 in the event of an unpredictable event, natural or otherwise?

Thanks in advance for your attention.