When my live algo starts up, these messages appear in the log:

20230912 17:25:36.194 TRACE:: Debug: BrokerageSetupHandler.Setup(): Open order detected.  Creating order tickets for open order EURNZD with quantity -112. Beware that this order ticket may not accurately reflect the quantity of the order if the open order is partially filled.
20230912 17:25:36.325 TRACE:: Debug: BrokerageSetupHandler.Setup(): Open order detected.  Creating order tickets for open order EURNZD with quantity -338. Beware that this order ticket may not accurately reflect the quantity of the order if the open order is partially filled.
20230912 17:25:36.326 TRACE:: Debug: BrokerageSetupHandler.Setup(): Open order detected.  Creating order tickets for open order EURGBP with quantity -53. Beware that this order ticket may not accurately reflect the quantity of the order if the open order is partially filled.
20230912 17:25:36.326 TRACE:: Debug: BrokerageSetupHandler.Setup(): Open order detected.  Creating order tickets for open order EURGBP with quantity -160. Beware that this order ticket may not accurately reflect the quantity of the order if the open order is partially filled.

But this code returns an empty list:

open_orders = self.Transactions.GetOpenOrders()

I have tried several variations of that - GetOrders(), passing symbol as a parameter - but it always comes back empty.

What am I doing wrong?