Hello,

In the documentation of 'Order.LastUpdateTime', it says "Gets the utc time this order was last updated, or null if the order has not been updated". However, all I see is None/null in the logs. Isn't it suppose to change when the OrderState changes? For example, from OrderState of 'Submitted' to 'PartiallyFilled' should trigger the LastUpdateTime field to be changed, no? Or, does 'update' mean actually editing an order, like changing its limit price? I always assumed 'update' means a change of an OrderState

Secondly, there is another field 'OrderTicket.Time' which says "Gets the time this order was last updated". However, this field always returns the order's creation time, whereas 'Order.LastUpdateTime' always returns None/null. So they return different values but the description sounds like they are the same.

I'm trying to find a way to see if an OrderTicket is updated outside of the OnOrderEvent method. By 'update', I mean change of OrderState or partial fill. I don't mean editing an order.