Hi all,

Just a quick notice for those coding in python with PyCharm. I noticed that I am unable to locally debug my algos but was able to do so just a few days ago.
The error I get in the logs is as follow :

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/miniconda3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/_pydevd_bundle/pydevd_process_net_command.py", line 311, in process_net_command

thread_id, frame_id, scope, group_type = text.split('\t', 3)

ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 4, got 3)

I figured it would have to do with the docker container used to debug my backtests since I'm always using the latest tag (so I see the image being updated from time to time). I tried setting the image to a previous revision (I chose the tag 15672 because I know for sure it was working 2 weeks ago).
Sure enough, this fixes the problem and I can debug my backtests with this previous image.

To set you local lean config to a previous image use the command (for the mentioned tag) :
lean config set engine-image quantconnect/lean:15672

Don't know if that matter but I'm coding on a Mac M1 using PyCharm 2022 (never managed to debug on PyCharm 2023 but don't remember what the problem was).

This is also a message to the devs, it would be great if someone could find the root cause (don't know what changed exactly or if it matters. I'll run more debugging tests in a few days to see if the issue is fixed).

Happy coding :)