Hey guys.  Looking for some help on something.  In interactive brokers you can place a futures contract order to purchase a contract and at the exact same time place a bracket order which is a corresponding sell Order at a certain value and a stop loss at a certain value.  You guys know anyway to do this in quantconnect?  Without rolling back into ondata?  I want it to be pretty much instant.  

I could let the order go through and save the futures purchase price and then on the next run of ondata place a sell order and stop loss for the purchase price plus or minus a certain ATR value for example but I don’t want to wait until the next minute.  Is there a way to do something like that or place orders in the section the provides order data when orders execute?  Like the order execution section could immediately run orders to bracket an order only when an order goes through and have it immediately done? Problem with that is that when one of the bracket orders executes it may try to bracket again?  I might make a list function to let the algo know if I’m in an order and needs brackets and then brackets will fire, and a separate list function that says I’ve got an order in place so if a bracket order fires to reset the list function and not bracket again…

Big thanks in advance!

David